How to watch Suns vs. 76ers basketball game
By Scout Staff
2 min read
Philadelphia @ Phoenix
Current Records: Philadelphia 46-27; Phoenix 60-14
What to Know
After three games on the road, the Phoenix Suns are heading back home. They will take on the Philadelphia 76ers at 6 p.m. ET Sunday at Footprint Center after having had a few days off. The Suns know how to get points on the board — the team has finished with flashy point totals in its past seven matchups — so hopefully Philadelphia likes a good challenge.
Phoenix beat the Denver Nuggets 140-130 this past Thursday. Shooting guard Devin Booker went supernova for Phoenix as he dropped a double-double on 49 points and ten assists.
Meanwhile, you’re bound to get a positive result if you outscore your opponent every quarter, and that’s exactly how it played out for the Sixers this past Friday. Everything went their way against the Los Angeles Clippers as they made off with a 122-97 win. With Philadelphia ahead 64-43 at the half, the matchup was all but over already. It was another big night for their point guard James Harden, who posted a double-double on 29 points and 15 rebounds along with seven dimes.
Phoenix is the favorite in this one, with an expected 4-point margin of victory. They are currently two-for-two against the spread in their most recent games, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
Their wins bumped the Suns to 60-14 and the 76ers to 46-27. After the lofty point totals in their previous games, we’ll see if they’re able to heat things up even more while facing each other.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 6 p.m. ET
- Where: Footprint Center — Phoenix, Arizona
- TV: Bally Sports – Arizona
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $15.00
The Suns are a 4-point favorite against the 76ers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Suns as a 5-point favorite.
Phoenix have won seven out of their last 13 games against Philadelphia.
- Feb 08, 2022 – Phoenix 114 vs. Philadelphia 109
- Apr 21, 2021 – Phoenix 116 vs. Philadelphia 113
- Feb 13, 2021 – Phoenix 120 vs. Philadelphia 111
- Aug 11, 2020 – Phoenix 130 vs. Philadelphia 117
- Nov 04, 2019 – Phoenix 114 vs. Philadelphia 109
- Jan 02, 2019 – Philadelphia 132 vs. Phoenix 127
- Nov 19, 2018 – Philadelphia 119 vs. Phoenix 114
- Dec 31, 2017 – Philadelphia 123 vs. Phoenix 110
- Dec 04, 2017 – Phoenix 115 vs. Philadelphia 101
- Dec 23, 2016 – Phoenix 123 vs. Philadelphia 116
- Nov 19, 2016 – Philadelphia 120 vs. Phoenix 105
- Jan 26, 2016 – Philadelphia 113 vs. Phoenix 103
- Dec 26, 2015 – Philadelphia 111 vs. Phoenix 104
Injury Report for Phoenix
- JaVale McGee: Out (Illness)
- Cameron Johnson: Out (Quadriceps)
- Iffe Lundberg: Out (Not Injury Related)
- Dario Saric: Out (Knee)
- Frank Kaminsky: Out (Knee)
Injury Report for Philadelphia
- Jaden Springer: Game-Time Decision (Undisclosed)