UFC returns to PPV this weekend with its latest offering that features a pair of title fights. The promotion heads around the globe to Singapore, where the Octagon will touch down in Kallang and feature title fights in both the light heavyweight and women’s flyweight divisions. Light heavyweight king Glover Teixeira will welcome his first challenger to the throne when he battles knockout artist Jiri Prochazka.
Teixeira will be making the first defense of the title he won against Jan Blachowicz this past October. At 42 years old, Teixeira was the oldest first-time champion in UFC history. Unlike Teixeira’s decade-plus in the UFC before becoming champ, Prochazka is looking to capture the belt in just his third UFC bout after a pair of explosive knockouts to start his Octagon career. Prochazka has won 10 consecutive fights by knockout.
Can’t get enough boxing and MMA? Get the latest in the world of combat sports from two of the best in the business. Subscribe to Morning Kombat with Luke Thomas and Brian Campbell for the best analysis and in-depth news.
In the co-main event, Taila Santos will challenge for the women’s flyweight championship against dominant titleholder Valentina Shevchenko. No one other than Amanda Nunes has been able to beat Shevchenko in the UFC and she is undefeated over her career at flyweight. Santos is the seventh woman to challenge Shevchenko since she won the title in December 2018. Santos enters the fight riding a four-fight winning streak.
Plus, the all-action rematch is set for a featured bout when former women’s strawweight champions Weili Zhang and Joanna Jedrzejczyk battle on the main card. The two put on arguably the best women’s fight in UFC history in 2020, easily earning Fight of the Year honors. Jedrzejczyk has not returned to the Octagon since while Zhang lost a pair of bouts to former titleholder Rose Namajunas.
Below is the full fight card that’s been announced with the latest odds from Caesars Sportsbook.
UFC 275 fight card, odds
- Jiri Prochazka -200 vs. Glover Teixeira (c) +170, light heavyweight championship
- Valentina Shevchenko (c) -625 vs. Taila Santos +450, women’s flyweight championship
- Zhang Weili -165 vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk +140, women’s strawweight
- Manel Kape -230 vs. Rogerio Bontorin +190, flyweight
- Jack Della Maddalena -160 vs. Ramazan Emeev +135, welterweight
- Seung Woo Choi -240 vs. Joshua Culibao +200, featherweight
- Brendan Allen -300 vs. Jacob Malkoun +240, middleweight
- Steve Garcia -170 vs. Hayisaer Maheshate +145, lightweight
- Andre Fiahlo -145 vs. Jake Matthews +120, welterweight
- Batgerel Danaa -135 vs. Kang Kyung-ho +115, bantamweight
- Silvana Juarez -140 vs. Na Liang +120, women’s strawweight
- Joselyne Edwards -175 vs. Ramona Pascual +150, women’s bantamweight
UFC 275 info
- Date: June 11
- Location: Singapore Indoor Stadium — Kallang, Singapore
- Start time: 10 p.m. ET (Main card)
- How to watch: ESPN+ PPV
UFC 275 countdown
- Mahjouri: Three fights to watch outside of the main event
- Teixeira details incredible journey to reach United States as a teen
- Campbell: Four storylines to watch in Singapore
Who wins Teixeira vs. Prochazka? And what other picks do you need to see? Visit SportsLine now to get detailed top picks on UFC 275, all from the insider who’s up more than $10,000 on MMA picks the past two years, and find out.