International Fight Week lands back in Las Vegas this year with a loaded fight card and a pair of title fights
The biggest MMA event of the year is nearly here. UFC returns home to Las Vegas for its annual International Fight Week with a loaded schedule on tap. It all concludes on Saturday night with UFC 276 taking place at the T-Mobile Arena.
Middleweight champion Israel Adesanya gets the top billing this year as he looks to make a fifth defense of his crown against the hard-hitting Jared Cannonier. The 32-year-old has beaten Marvin Vettori (twice), Robert Whittaker (twice), Paulo Costa and Yoel Romero to reach this point. Cannonier, meanwhile, has beaten Derek Brunson, Kelvin Gastelum, Jack Hermansson and Anderson Silva since 2019 to finally reach a title shot.
Plus, the much-anticipated trilogy at featherweight is set for the co-main event when champion Alexander Volkanovski looks for a third win over former titleholder Max Holloway.
The card also picked up a fun matchup because of injury. Jim Miller was originally set to face Bobby Green on the prelims, but Green was forced to withdraw because of an undisclosed injury. In his place steps Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone, who himself has had his matchup with Joe Lauzon canceled twice in the last two months on the day of the event. The pair of legends will throw down for the second time after previously meeting in 2014 when Cerrone scored a head-kick KO of Miller.
That and much more are on deck for Fourth of July weekend in Sin City. Be sure to stay locked to this page for the latest news and updates to the fight card.
UFC 276 fight card, odds
Odds via Caesars Sportsbook
- Israel Adesanya (c) -360 vs. Jared Cannonier +280, middleweight championship
- Alexander Volkanovski (c) -190 vs. Max Holloway +160, featherweight championship
- Donald Cerrone vs. Jim Miller, welterweights
- Alex Pereira -120 vs. Sean Strickland +100, middleweights
- Miesha Tate -170 vs. Lauren Murphy +145, women’s flyweights
- Sean O’Malley -260 vs. Pedro Munhoz +210, bantamweights
- Jalin Turner -125 vs. Brad Riddell +105, lightweights
- Robbie Lawler -125 vs. Bryan Barberena +105, welterweights
- Maycee Barber -220 vs. Jessica Eye +180, women’s flyweights
- Ian Garry -160 vs. Gabriel Green +135, welterweights
- Andre Muniz -240 vs. Uriah Hall +200, middleweights
- Brad Tavares -120 vs. Dricus Du Plessis +100, middleweights
- Jessica Rose-Clark -110 vs. Julija Stoliarenko -110, women’s bantamweights
UFC 276 info
- Date: July 2
- Location: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas
- Start time: 10 p.m. ET (Main card)
- How to watch: ESPN+ PPV