International Fight Week lands back in Las Vegas this year with a loaded fight card and a pair of title fights
The biggest MMA event of the year is nearly here. UFC returns home to Las Vegas for its annual International Fight Week with a loaded schedule on tap. It all concludes on Saturday night with UFC 276 taking place at the T-Mobile Arena.
Middleweight champion Israel Adesanya gets the top billing this year as he looks to make a fifth defense of his crown against the hard-hitting Jared Cannonier. The 32-year-old has beaten Marvin Vettori (twice), Robert Whittaker (twice), Paulo Costa and Yoel Romero to reach this point. Cannonier, meanwhile, has beaten Derek Brunson, Kelvin Gastelum, Jack Hermansson and Anderson Silva since 2019 to finally reach a title shot.
The other championship fight on Saturday night could be an all timer. Featherweight king Alexander Volkanovski is set to take on former titleholder Max Holloway for a third time. It will mark the first time in UFC history that two fighters have met three times with a title on the line in all three bouts and where one fighter won the first two meetings. Volkanovski took a pair of disputed decisions from Holloway in 2019 and 2020. Holloway, meanwhile, worked his way back to title contention with massive wins over Calvin Kattar and Yair Rodriguez.
The undercard fills out nicely with big names as well. Rising bantamweight star Sean O’Malley gets his first test when he takes on Pedro Munhoz. O’Malley has yet to face a ranked opponent while scoring stylish knockouts in his first few appearances. Plus, legends Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone and Jim Miller will scrap it out in a battle of men who hold numerous records for longevity in the sport.
That and much more are on deck for Fourth of July weekend in Sin City. Be sure to stay locked to this page for the latest news and updates to the fight card.
UFC 276 fight card, odds
Odds via Caesars Sportsbook
- Israel Adesanya (c) -440 vs. Jared Cannonier +340, middleweight championship
- Alexander Volkanovski (c) -210 vs. Max Holloway +175, featherweight championship
- Alex Pereira -120 vs. Sean Strickland +100, middleweights
- Robbie Lawler -125 vs. Bryan Barberena +105, welterweights
- Sean O’Malley -300 vs. Pedro Munhoz +240, bantamweights
- Jalin Turner -150 vs. Brad Riddell +125, lightweights
- Jim Miller -200 vs. Donald Cerrone +170, welterweights
- Maycee Barber -260 vs. Jessica Eye +210, women’s flyweights
- Ian Garry -170 vs. Gabriel Green +145, welterweights
- Andre Muniz -280 vs. Uriah Hall +230, middleweights
- Dricus Du Plessis -130 vs. Brad Tavares +110, middleweights
- Jessica Rose-Clark -160 vs. Julija Stoliarenko +135, women’s bantamweights
UFC 276 info
- Date: July 2
- Location: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas
- Start time: 10 p.m. ET (Main card)
- How to watch: ESPN+ PPV | Price: $74.99
UFC 276 countdown
- Mahjouri: Holloway, O’Malley among fights to watch this week
- Campbell: Five biggest storylines to watch in Las Vegas