The Premier League returns to action on Saturday.
- Newcastle United @ Brighton & Hove Albion
- Current Records: Newcastle United 1-0; Brighton & Hove Albion 1-0
- Last Season Records: Brighton & Hove Albion 12-11-15; Newcastle United 13-15-10
What to Know
Newcastle United and Brighton & Hove Albion are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 10 a.m. ET on Saturday at The American Express Community Stadium. Both clubs come into the match bolstered by wins in their previous games.
Newcastle got themselves on the board against Nottingham Forest on Saturday, but Nottingham Forest never followed suit. The Magpies netted a 2-0 win. The score was all tied up at the break nothing to nothing, but they were the better team in the second half.
Meanwhile, Brighton won by a goal, slipping past Manchester United 2-1. The Brighton & Hove Albion offense checked out after the first half but had enough goals banked to take the game anyway.
After a 1-1 draw in their first fixture last year, Newcastle came out ahead of Brighton 2-1 in their second. It’ll take a full 90-minute effort to come away with a similar result.
Want more soccer? Paramount+ is the only place to watch every minute of every Serie A match this season, not to mention select games in Italian. Sign up now with offer code ITALY to get a special one month free trial. A subscription also gives you access to other sports content including every UEFA Champions League and Europa League match, the NFL on CBS, and countless movies and shows. Get it all free for one month with promo code ITALY.
How To Watch
- Who: Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Newcastle United
- When: Saturday at 10 a.m. ET
- Where: The American Express Community Stadium
- Watch: Peacock
- Caesars Sportsbook odds: Brighton +140; Draw +225; Newcastle +205
Featured Game | Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Newcastle United
Craving even more coverage of the world’s game? Listen below and follow ¡Qué Golazo! A Daily CBS Soccer Podcast where we take you beyond the pitch and around the globe for commentary, previews, recaps and more.
Brighton & Hove Albion have won four out of their last ten games against Newcastle United.
- Mar 05, 2022 – Newcastle United 2 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 1
- Nov 06, 2021 – Newcastle United 1 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 1
- Mar 20, 2021 – Brighton & Hove Albion 3 vs. Newcastle United 0
- Sep 20, 2020 – Brighton & Hove Albion 3 vs. Newcastle United 0
- Jul 20, 2020 – Newcastle United 0 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 0
- Sep 21, 2019 – Brighton & Hove Albion 0 vs. Newcastle United 0
- Apr 27, 2019 – Newcastle United 1 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 1
- Oct 20, 2018 – Brighton & Hove Albion 1 vs. Newcastle United 0
- Dec 30, 2017 – Brighton & Hove Albion 0 vs. Newcastle United 0
- Sep 24, 2017 – Brighton & Hove Albion 1 vs. Newcastle United 0