The Premier League is back in action on Saturday.
- Brentford @ Newcastle United
- Current Records: Brentford 2-2-4; Newcastle United 2-1-5
What to Know
Newcastle United and Brentford are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 10 a.m. ET on Saturday at St. James’ Park. The Magpies have a defense that allows only one goal per game, so Brentford’s offense will have their work cut out for them.
After constant struggles on the road, Newcastle has finally found some success away from home. They had enough goals to win and then some against Fulham on Saturday, taking their match 4-1.
Meanwhile, Brentford and Bournemouth ended up with a point apiece after a 0-0 draw.
Newcastle and Brentford tied 3-3 in their first match last year, but Newcastle got the win in their second match 2-0. Brentford is out to return the favor; check back on CBSSports.com for updates on how they fare.
Craving even more coverage of the world’s game? Listen below and follow ¡Qué Golazo! A Daily CBS Soccer Podcast where we take you beyond the pitch and around the globe for commentary, previews, recaps and more.
How To Watch
- Who: Newcastle United vs. Brentford
- When: Saturday at 10 a.m. ET
- Where: St. James’ Park
- TV: NBC Universo
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Watch in Canada: fubo Sports Network Canada
- Caesars Sportsbook odds: Newcastle -130; Draw +280; Brentford +360
Featured Game | Newcastle United vs. Brentford
Newcastle United won one meeting and tied one meeting in their last two contests with Brentford.
- Feb 26, 2022 – Newcastle United 2 vs. Brentford 0
- Nov 20, 2021 – Brentford 3 vs. Newcastle United 3