A lot went down on Sunday; we’re here to get you all caught up
• 1 min read
The 2023 NFL season is rolling along as Week 5 is nearly in the books with the Packers and Raiders set to wrap things up on Monday night. Several teams came away with big wins on Sunday (Steelers, 49ers and Falcons), while others (Ravens, Patriots and Cowboys) endured gut-wrenching losses. There were also a number of key injuries across the league, including to a couple starting quarterbacks.
A lot has gone down in Week 5, and we’re here to get you all caught up in case you missed anything from Sunday’s action.
- Week 5 grades: 49ers earn A+, Patriots get F
- Week 5 highlights: Burrow-Chase reclaim magic
- Sorting the Sunday Pile: Lions still roaring
- Overreactions, reality checks: Cowboys paper tigers?
- Injury roundup: Richardson (shoulder) to miss time; Jones hurts neck
- KC-MIN Takeaways: Kelce scores after injury, Chiefs hold off Vikings
- PHI-LAR Takeaways: Eagles sink Rams, 5-0 for second straight year
- DAL-SF Takeaways: 49ers blow out Cowboys on Sunday night
- Big loss for Bills: Milano (knee, leg) likely done for season
- Jets troll Broncos after win: New York gets revenge for Hackett
- Jefferson tweaks hamstring: Vikings star faces uncertain timeline
- Stroud sets record to start career: Texans rookie QB off to blazing start
- Achane on historic tear: Dolphins rookie RB sets NFL record for touchdowns
- Chase proves he’s ‘always f—–g open:’ Breaks Bengals record
- Cowboys get crushed on ‘Sunday Night Football:’ Still legit contenders?
- Controversy in Minnesota? Officials draw criticism for late calls
Our Latest NFL Stories