Amazon’s October Prime Day 2023 sale is ending at 11:59 p.m PT (2:59 a.m. ET) tonight, which means these smartwatch deals could disappear soon. But they haven’t disappeared yet! If you act fast, you can save hundreds on a top-of-the-line smartwatch from Garmin, Apple or Samsung.
We wouldn’t want to miss out on savings this big and we figured you wouldn’t either so we’re giving you a head start on your last-minute bargain hunt by rounding up our favorite smartwatches that are on sale at Amazon right now.
Get the newest Galaxy Watch at its lowest price yet: Samsung Galaxy Watch 6
Just released in August, the latest generation of the Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 features a longer battery life and a bigger display. It has built-in GPS and advanced health sensors like heart rate, temperature and more. It’s got great sleep tracking features and the ability to create custom workouts, too.
There are tons of everyday use features like Samsung Wallet, so you can pay with your watch and leave your wallet at home. You can also answer calls and texts right from you watch. So if you want a daily-use smartwatch as versatile as Apple’s, you’ll find a lot of the features you’re looking for in the Samsung Galaxy Watch 6.
The latest Galaxy Watch is having one of its first sales since it launched. Shoppers can get it on Amazon for just $269 (reduced from $300).
Top features of the Samsung Galaxy Watch 6:
- The convenient features like Samsung Wallet and the ability to answer calls and texts make this a great daily smartwatch.
- The built-in GPS lets you easily track your run (or ride).
- Track over 90 different kinds of activities.
- The advanced sleep tracking tools give you insights on your sleep stages, sleep quality, and even help you plan your bedtime.
Save $100 on the Apple Watch 8
The Apple Watch 8 includes advanced health sensors and apps. You can take an ECG, measure heart rate and blood oxygen and track temperature changes for advanced insights into your menstrual cycle.
It also tracks vertical oscillation, stride length and ground contact time for even more detailed insights into your running performance. You can also create custom workouts with intervals to get alerted when it’s time to speed up, slow down, take a rest or begin your cool down session.
Right now, you can get the popular Apple Watch for just $300 (reduced from $400).
Top features of Apple Watch Series 8:
- You can take an ECG anytime.
- The Apple Fitness+ app (three months free) offers new ways to train and gives deeper metrics into your body’s performance.
- Use Apple Wallet on the go so you can step out for a run without your phone.
- The Apple Watch 8 has advanced performance metrics tailored specifically to runners, including cadence, vertical oscillation, stride length and ground contact time.
- This watch includes many of the same features and functionality as the Apple Watch 9 but at a new, lower clearance price.
Save $150 on a rugged hiking smartwatch: Garmin Fenix 7S Solar
It’s impossible not to be impressed with the Fenix 7S Solar smartwatch from Garmin. One of the top-of-the-line models, this is a long-running, multisport GPS tracker with a scratch-resistant Power Sapphire lens, which uses the sun to extend battery life.
Clever features like the built-in LED flashlight keep you illuminated after dark (dusk runners, hello!), while the 24/7 health and wellness tracker can also track sleep. Multi-band GPS makes this watch incredibly accurate, a bonus for trail runners, adventurers and anyone else on the go. The 28-day battery life in smart watch mode was music to our ears.
It just dropped to $550 for Amazon Prime members, marked down from $700. That’s the lowest price we’ve seen for this Garmin smartwatch in the last few months.
Top features of the Garmin Fenix 7S Solar:
- This gorgeous top-of-the-line smartwatch comes in nearly a dozen colors to suit every personality and taste.
- It has solar charging: Its 28-day battery life can be extended to 37 days when worn outside for at least three hours a day.
- The Garmin Fenix 7X offers better GPS tracking than most popular smartwatches, making it ideal for hikers and explorers.
Get 25% off Garmin’s all-purpose smartwatch: Garmin Venu 2
The Garmin Venu 2 is a fitness-focused smartwatch that can track heart rate, respiration, blood oxygen levels and more. But what really sets it apart is the ability to customize the display to show you the metrics you care about during your workout.
Speaking of that workout, the watch comes preloaded with routines that target different muscle groups or performance goals. When you pick one and tap start, the watch not only starts a timer but shows an animated display of how to perform the exercise you’re doing in each interval.
If you don’t want to use a preloaded routine, the Garmin app has a database of more than 1,400 exercises, categorized by which muscle groups they work. Build your own custom routine in the app on your phone. Then download it to your watch and get moving. The smartwatch has a 4.5-star rating on Amazon. It’s on sale for $300 on Amazon right now (regularly priced at $400).
Top features of the Garmin Venu 2:
- Preloaded workouts let you jump right into a session with no prep needed.
- Create your own custom workouts in the Garmin Connect app and then access them from your watch.
- Follow along to animated workouts on your wrist.
- Set custom HIIT timers or choose from multiple preloaded timers.
- Track heart rate, respiration and more during your workout.
Shop more top-rated smartwatch deals on Amazon:
- Best smartwatch under $100: Amazfit GTS 2 Mini Smart Watch, $70 (reduced from $100)
- A rugged GPS smartwatch with a few extra frills: Garmin Instinct, $175 (reduced from $250)
- Get the first generation Pixel Watch for 40% off: Pixel Watch, $210 (reduced from $350)
- An Apple Watch for under $200: Apple Watch SE 2, $199 (reduced from $249)
- A budget-friendly Garmin for beginners: Garmin Forerunner 45, $150 (reduced from $170)
What is Amazon Prime Big Deal Days?
Amazon Prime Big Deal Days is Amazon’s early Black Friday sale in October. Some are calling the two-day event October Prime Day or Prime Day Part 2 because of the size and scope of the sale. In 2022, this October sale was called the Prime Early Access Sale.
When is Amazon Prime Big Deal Days 2023?
Amazon’s Prime Big Deal Days will take place on Tuesday, Oct. 10 and Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2023. The sale starts at midnight Pacific time.
Do you need to be a Prime Member to shop Prime Big Deal Days deals?
While some of the best Amazon Prime Big Deal Days offers are Prime-exclusive or invite-only, there will also be tons of deals that are open to all shoppers. So even if you don’t have an Amazon Prime membership, there will be deals available to you.
If you want to shop the best deals, though, you’ll want to tap the button below and sign up for a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime. Prime memberships costs $14.99 per month or $139 per year, and include access to Amazon Prime Video (Thursday Night Football) and a number of other great perks.
What else is on sale during Prime Big Deal Days?
The second Prime Day event of 2023 will kick off the holiday shopping season with early deals on thousands of popular brands and essentials like massage guns, treadmills, rowing machines, smartwatches, gym headphones, bone conduction headphones, free weights, home gym equipment, fitness apparel, shoes and more.
What other retailers are holding competing Big Deal Days or early Black Friday sales?
Amazon isn’t the only retailer slashing prices this month. You can also find great deals on your favorite brands at other major retailers. Here are the top sale events we’re watching in the coming week:
- Best Buy’s 48-Hour Flash Sale is happening on October 10 and October 11, the same days as Amazon’s Prime Big Deal Days.
- Walmart’s Holiday Kickoff sale will run from October 9 through October 12.
- Nike’s Ultimate sale is running from October 8 through October 15.
The best deals at Amazon’s Prime Big Deal Days event
- How long does Amazon’s October Prime Day 2023 last?
- These October Prime Day 2023 fitness deals let you save on Apple, Bowflex, Flybird and more
- Amazon’s October Prime Day 2023 deals on protein powders mix in Orgain and ON Gold Standard
- Get this Amazon October Prime Day 2023 deal on Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder
Best Prime Big Deal Days deals on sports tech
- Amazon October Prime Day 2023 deals on the best TVs for watching sports: Samsung ‘The Frame’, Sony and Amazon
- The best Amazon October Prime Day 2023 deal is on Apple AirPods Pro 2: They’re at their lowest price, ever
- It’s time for Amazon October Prime Day 2023 Garmin smartwatch savings of up to 35%
- Our favorite Amazon October Prime Day 2023 massage gun deals: Recover like a pro for half the price
- Amazon’s October Prime Day 2023 compression boot deals will make you feel like the real MVP
Best Prime Big Deal Days deals on home gym gear
- The best October Amazon Prime Day 2023 weight bench deal: Our No. 1 bestseller is under $100
- Amazon has a crazy October Prime Day 2023 deal on Bowflex SelectTech adjustable weights today
- We love these October Amazon Prime Day 2023 deals on free weights for your home
- Amazon is offering massive October Prime Day 2023 discounts on ellipticals for your home gym
- Get an elliptical for half price: Amazon’s best October Prime Day deal on elliptical machines
- Amazon’s October Prime Day 2023 sale has really big savings on Schwinn exercise bikes
Best Prime Big Deal Days deals on sports equipment
- Amazon October Prime Day fore play: Shop today’s best golf deals on Amazon
- Amazon’s October Prime Day 2023 golf deals include this Callaway 300 Pro Slope Laser Rangefinder
More Prime Big Deal Days coverage at CBS News
- We found the best deals for Amazon Prime Day October 2023. Here’s a list of the sale’s top discounts. [CBS News]
- Black Friday is coming early this year. What you need to know about Amazon, Walmart and Target’s plans [CBS News]
- Walmart has a competing Amazon Prime Day sale today. The deals on laptops, robot vacuums and luggage are epic. [CBS News]