The Premier League is back in action on Saturday.
- Arsenal @ Newcastle United
- Current Records: Arsenal 7-3-0, Newcastle United 5-2-3
Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox.
There was an error processing your subscription.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 1:30 p.m. ET
- Where: St. James’ Park
- TV: NBC
- Online streaming: fubo (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
What to Know
Don’t miss CBS Sports Golazo Network’s Morning Footy, now in podcast form! Our crew brings you all the news, views, highlights and laughs you need to follow the Beautiful Game in every corner of the globe, every Monday-Friday all year long.
Arsenal is 8-1-1 in EPL play against Newcastle since September of 2018, and they’ll have a chance to extend that success on Saturday. Arsenal will head out on the road to face off against Newcastle United at 1:30 p.m. ET at St. James’ Park. Despite being away, Arsenal is favored nonetheless.
Arsenal has not lost a match in the EPL yet, a trend which continued in their latest game on Saturday. They didn’t even let Sheffield onto the board and left with a 5-0 win. The last goal Arsenal scored came from Takehiro Tomiyasu in minute 90.
Meanwhile, Newcastle has not lost an EPL match since September 2nd, a trend which continued in their latest game on Saturday. Newcastle and Wolverhampton ended up with a point apiece after a 2-2 draw. Both of Newcastle’s goals came from Callum Wilson, while Wolverhampton’s came from Mario Lemina and Hee-Chan Hwang.
Arsenal walked away with a 2-0 win over Newcastle when the teams last played back in May. Does Arsenal have another victory up their sleeve, or will Newcastle turn the tables on them? We’ll have the answer soon enough.
Arsenal is a slight favorite against Newcastle United, according to the latest English Premier League odds, being +146 to win.
The over/under is set at 2.5 goals.
Arsenal has won 8 out of their last 10 games against Newcastle United.
- May 07, 2023 – Arsenal 2 vs. Newcastle United 0
- Jan 03, 2023 – Newcastle United 0 vs. Arsenal 0
- May 16, 2022 – Newcastle United 2 vs. Arsenal 0
- Nov 27, 2021 – Arsenal 2 vs. Newcastle United 0
- May 02, 2021 – Arsenal 2 vs. Newcastle United 0
- Jan 18, 2021 – Arsenal 3 vs. Newcastle United 0
- Feb 16, 2020 – Arsenal 4 vs. Newcastle United 0
- Aug 11, 2019 – Arsenal 1 vs. Newcastle United 0
- Apr 01, 2019 – Arsenal 2 vs. Newcastle United 0
- Sep 15, 2018 – Arsenal 2 vs. Newcastle United 1