Electrolyte analyzers are indispensable in medical laboratories and research settings. They are used to detect electrolytes in body fluids such as blood, plasma and urine. Leading manufacturers offer unique models of electrolyte analyzers to suit the diverse needs of laboratories. Medica EasyLyte Na/K Analyzer is an easy to use analyzer model that delivers accurate and precise sample test results and enhances lab workflow and productivity.
This is a completely automated, microprocessor controlled electrolyte system that utilizes current ISE (Ion Selective Electrode) technology to make electrolyte measurements. It is mainly used to measure various combinations of sodium and potassium in whole blood, serum, plasma, or urine.
Medica EasyLyte Na/K Analyzer – Features and Specifications
Medica EasyLyte Na K Analyzer provides convenient access and storage of quality data. The patient histories are immediately accessible for re-evaluation. The device features simple menu driven options with YES/NO prompted operation. It comes with automatic probe wiping and automatic on-demand calibration features.
The automatic probe wiping feature minimizes contact with patient sample device. The frequency of probe occlusion is diminished. The other important specifications of Medica EasyLyte Na/K Analyzer includes –
- Sample type – Whole Blood, Serum, Plasma or Urine
- Sample size – 100 ml Whole Blood, Serum or Plasma, 60 ml Capillary Sample, 400 ml diluted (1:10) Urine
- Detection range –
- Blood – Na+: 20-200 mmol/L, K+: 0.2-40 mmol/L
- Urine – Na+: 25-1000 mmol/L (undiluted), K+: 1.0-500 mmol/L (undiluted)
- Analysis time – 60 sec (Blood) 90 sec (Urine)
- Data storage -100 patient results, 20 normal QC results, 20 abnormal QC results
- Output – 16 place alphanumeric display, 40 column printer, Serial port (RS-232), Auto Sampler port
- Calibration – Automatic or On-Demand
- Resolution – Na+: 0.10 mmol/L, K+: 0.01 mmol/L
- Size and Weight – 9.5 in. (24 cm) W x 16.5 in. (42 cm) H x 8.0 in. (20 cm) D, 13 lbs. (5.8 kg)
EasyLyte electrolyte analyzers require less maintenance and offer high reliability in one economical design. Modular design makes the device easy to maintain and repair, thus minimizing downtime. The modular solution pack eliminates waste handling and reduces contact with biohazardous material. The 800 mL reagent pack offers additional cost efficiency of up to 1330 tests per pack.
Online Lab Equipment Store for Cost-effective Purchase
Purchase of the Medica EasyLyte Na/K Analyzer online can ensure competitive pricing. A reliable lab equipment supplier will provide excellent after-sales support including installation, maintenance and repair solutions.