Electrolyte analyzers play an important role in medical laboratories and research settings. They are used to measure electrolyte concentrations present in body fluids. Leading laboratory equipment manufacturers offer advanced models of analyzers equipped with various types of features. EasyLyte Na/K/CL Analyzer from Medica is an automated, microprocessor controlled electrolyte system that delivers accurate and precise test results.
This analyzer utilizes ISE (Ion Selective Electrode) technology to make accurate electrolyte measurements. It is used to measure combinations of Na+, K+, Cl-, Li+, Ca++, and pH in whole blood, serum, plasma, or urine. Medica integrates state-of-the-art electronics and innovative ergonomic design features in this electrolyte analyzer model.
Medica EasyLyte Na/K/CL Analyzer – Innovative Features and Specifications
The Medica EasyLyte features a modular and economical design, is easy to maintain and repair, which minimizes analyzer downtime. With easy Yes/No operation, it is also user-friendly. This analyzer is designed for user safety. The Modular Solution Pack eliminates handling of waste, thereby minimizing contact with biohazardous material. In addition, it comes with automatic probe wiping to minimize contact with patient sample and reduce exposure to biohazardous material.
This analyzer allows convenient storage of and access to extensive QC and patient data. Patient histories can be immediately retrieved for re-evaluation. The specifications of this electrolyte analyzer model are as follows
- Sample – Whole Blood, Serum, Plasma, or Urine
- Sample size – 100 ml Whole Blood, Serum or Plasma, 60 ml Capillary Sample, 400 ml diluted (1:10) Urine
- Urine detection range – Na+: 25-1000 mmol/L (undiluted), K+: 1.0-500 mmol/L (undiluted), Cl-: 25-500 mmol/L (undiluted)
- Blood detection range – Na+: 20-200 mmol/L, K+: 0.2-40 mmol/L, Cl-: 25-200 mmol/L
- Resolution – Na+: 0.10 mmol/L, K+: 0.01 mmol/L, Cl-: 0.10 mmol/L
- Data Storage – 100 patient results, 20 normal QC results, 20 abnormal QC results
- Calibration – Automatic or On-Demand
- Analysis Time – 60 sec (Blood) 90 sec (Urine)
- Reproducibility Typical Within Run (n=20) –
- Blood, Serum, Plasma
- Na+: CV ≤ 1% (80-200 mmol/L)
- K+: CV ≤ 2% (1-10 mmol/L)
- Cl-: CV ≤ 2% (80-200 mmol/L)
- Na+: CV ≤ 5% (80-200 mmol/L)
- K+: CV ≤ 5% (1-10 mmol/L)
- Cl-: CV ≤ 5% (80-200 mmol/L)
- Size and Weight – 9.5 in. (24 cm) W x 16.5 in. (42 cm) H x 8.0 in. (20 cm) D, 13 lbs. (5.8 kg)
- Power – 100-115 ~VAC 50/60 Hz, 0.8 A or 220 ~VAC 50/60 HZ, 0.4 A (Factory set)
- Output – 16 place alphanumeric display, 40 column printer, Serial port (RS-232), Auto Sampler port
- Ambient Conditions – 15-32 C (60-90 F), ≤ 85% humidity
The 800 mL reagent pack provides additional cost efficiency of up to 1330 tests per pack.
Purchase from a Reliable Laboratory Equipment Supplier
It is important to buy the Medica EasyLyte Na K Cl Analyzer from a reliable laboratory equipment supplier. Online research can help you locate an established dealer. Purchase from a reliable online lab equipment store would also ensure competitive pricing. It is also important to purchase the device from a supplier that offers superior post-sales support including maintenance and repair solutions.