Air Alert is a vertical jump program created by TMT Sports.
Here is a brief summary of what you get with the program, followed by a comprehensive review.
What You Get:
- Training DVD – in both English and Spanish.
- Training manual.
- Workout chart.
- Advanced workout chart.
- Progress & measurement charts.
- Wei-Wu-Wei focus program.
- 1 pair of Court Controllers(TM) (device that improves your ball handling).
Air Alert is one of the most popular vertical jump programs on the planet.
Let’s begin by looking at its history…
Air Alert is arguably the oldest vertical leap program in the world.
It is pretty much the godfather of all programs.
The first version was created in 1991.
It was hugely successful and sold thousands of copies around the world.
The main reason for its early success was because it was the first program of its kind, and it also guaranteed that you would increase your vertical jump by 8-14 inches or you would get a full refund.
Several upgrades followed over the years: Air Alert 2, 3, and the latest version is Air Alert 4.
Does Air Alert Work?
Let me get straight to the point.
I believe that if you are a beginner, you may get good results with the program.
However, I believe that for most intermediate to advanced athletes, the program may not work for you.
- Very affordable.
- Very well packaged.
1. Lack of weight training.
- The program mainly consists of body weight exercises only.
- Science has proven the effectiveness of weight training, and it was disappointing to see it missing in the program
2. Lack of customization.
- The program offers very little customization for individual athletes.
If you are a beginner with little or no vertical jump training experience, the program may work for you.
However, if you are an intermediate to advanced athlete, you may be better of following a program that involves weight training.