No. 11 Arizona @ Oregon State
Current Records: Arizona 6-0; Oregon State 1-7
What to Know
The #11 Arizona Wildcats are 9-1 against the Oregon State Beavers since January of 2016, and they’ll have a chance to extend that success Sunday. Arizona and Oregon State will face off in a Pac-12 battle at 4 p.m. ET at Gill Coliseum. The Wildcats won both of their matches against Oregon State last season (98-64 and 70-61) and are aiming for the same result this time around.
Arizona simply couldn’t be stopped last week, as they easily beat the Sacramento State Hornets at home 105-59. Arizona’s success was the result of a balanced attack that saw several players step up, but forward Azuolas Tubelis led the charge as he had 22 points along with six rebounds.
Meanwhile, the contest between the Beavers and the California Golden Bears this past Thursday was not particularly close, with Oregon State falling 73-61. Forward Warith Alatishe put forth a good effort for the losing side as he had 21 points in addition to eight boards.
The Wildcats are the favorite in this one, with an expected 13.5-point margin of victory. They have been consistent moneymakers against the spread when favored (4-1), so they might be worth a quick bet.
Arizona’s victory lifted them to 6-0 while Oregon State’s defeat dropped them down to 1-7. We’ll see if Arizona can repeat their recent success or if the Beavers bounce back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 4 p.m. ET
- Where: Gill Coliseum — Corvallis, Oregon
- TV: ESPN University
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $37.95
The Wildcats are a big 13.5-point favorite against the Beavers, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Wildcats, as the game opened with the Wildcats as an 11.5-point favorite.
See college basketball picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Arizona have won nine out of their last ten games against Oregon State.
- Feb 11, 2021 – Arizona 70 vs. Oregon State 61
- Jan 14, 2021 – Arizona 98 vs. Oregon State 64
- Feb 20, 2020 – Arizona 89 vs. Oregon State 63
- Jan 12, 2020 – Oregon State 82 vs. Arizona 65
- Feb 28, 2019 – Arizona 74 vs. Oregon State 72
- Jan 19, 2019 – Arizona 82 vs. Oregon State 71
- Feb 22, 2018 – Arizona 75 vs. Oregon State 65
- Jan 11, 2018 – Arizona 62 vs. Oregon State 53
- Feb 02, 2017 – Arizona 71 vs. Oregon State 54
- Jan 30, 2016 – Arizona 80 vs. Oregon State 63
Injury Report for Oregon State
- Chol Marial: Game-Time Decision (Not Injury Related)
- Rodrigue Andela: Out (Foot)
Injury Report for Arizona
No Injury Information